Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't crunst me so much. --Mother Teresa
When I was a kid, my mom used to cut the crunst off my pb&j amdnwiches.
She may not have been the best looking woman in the world, but boy did she know how to crunst the heck out of me.
I have got to clean my refrigerator soon. The layer of crunst is really making me gag.(Word verification = wratteI'd like a grande skrim wratte, prease.)
My crunst itches. Oh my.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't crunst me so much.
--Mother Teresa
When I was a kid, my mom used to cut the crunst off my pb&j amdnwiches.
She may not have been the best looking woman in the world, but boy did she know how to crunst the heck out of me.
I have got to clean my refrigerator soon. The layer of crunst is really making me gag.
(Word verification = wratte
I'd like a grande skrim wratte, prease.)
My crunst itches.
Oh my.
Post a Comment