Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Woohoo!! I love it when someone other than the "big" countries wins medals. And my apologies for not mentioning Team Estonia in that original post of mine. Please flog me!
Yay Eesti!!!
Most beautiful flag in the world!
I predict discus throwing will make a huge comeback amongst Estonians this year.I'm putting all my personal disposable income (that's almost $1.72) in the Estonian equivalent of Whammo.
Wooohooo! Elagu Eesti!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Woohoo!! I love it when someone other than the "big" countries wins medals. And my apologies for not mentioning Team Estonia in that original post of mine. Please flog me!
Yay Eesti!!!
Most beautiful flag in the world!
I predict discus throwing will make a huge comeback amongst Estonians this year.
I'm putting all my personal disposable income (that's almost $1.72) in the Estonian equivalent of Whammo.
Wooohooo! Elagu Eesti!
Post a Comment