Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Made from beer, but actually made out of millions of tiny choir singers.
lol at jamwall!
THAT'S the sort of scene I'd associate with Orff!I dare you to sing those lyrics next month!
Australian beer advert... what can I say, we love the shit.
that commercial confused me at first, but after a bit i found myself swinging my hands like i was conducting the choir.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Made from beer, but actually made out of millions of tiny choir singers.
lol at jamwall!
THAT'S the sort of scene I'd associate with Orff!
I dare you to sing those lyrics next month!
Australian beer advert... what can I say, we love the shit.
that commercial confused me at first, but after a bit i found myself swinging my hands like i was conducting the choir.
Post a Comment