Chemical :: warfare Poker :: face Federal :: offence Mattress :: Jamwall Who am I? :: Only I know Investigation :: underway In good hands :: Allstate 8:30 :: 6:45 Creditors:: Debtors Resource :: Cited
Chemical :: leak Poker :: face Federal :: reserve Mattress :: Spinner draped across... Who am I? :: Batman Investigation :: inquiry In good hands :: with Allstate 8:30 :: do you know where your kids are? Creditors:: bills Resource :: engineering
Chemical :: Spill Poker :: Chip Federal :: Grant Mattress :: Pillow Top Who am I? :: The Only One Investigation :: Internal In good hands :: Allstate 8:30 :: Wake up time! Creditors:: Debt Resource :: Library
Chemical :: peel Poker :: face Federal :: Marshals Mattress :: pea Who am I? :: No one of consequence Investigation :: 60 Minutes In good hands :: Allstate 8:30 :: coffee Creditors:: banks Resource :: Human
Chemical :: compound Poker :: table Federal :: witness Mattress :: boxspring Who am I? :: she likes me Investigation :: report In good hands :: with Allstate 8:30 :: Happy hour Creditors:: Amway Resource :: Library
Chemical ::brothers Poker ::chips Federal ::election Mattress ::springy Who am I? ::do or die. Investigation ::Crime Scene In good hands ::You're 8:30 ::9:00 Creditors::take Resource ::ful
Chemical :: engineer Poker :: face Federal :: witness protection program (?) Mattress :: mambo Who am I? :: I don't know, who are you? Investigation :: police In good hands :: with me 8:30 :: late for work Creditors:: debtors Resource :: room
Chemical ::burn Poker ::face Federal :: crime Mattress ::dance Who am I? ::why? Investigation ::imprisonment In good hands ::allstate is there 8:30 ::sucks Creditors::are bologna Resource ::library
Chemical :: Warfare Poker :: Face Federal :: Express Mattress :: Firm Who am I? :: What am I doing here? Investigation :: Pants In good hands :: Boobs 8:30 :: Third cup of coffee Creditors:: Hassling me Resource :: Depleted
9 comments:
Chemical :: warfare
Poker :: face
Federal :: offence
Mattress :: Jamwall
Who am I? :: Only I know
Investigation :: underway
In good hands :: Allstate
8:30 :: 6:45
Creditors:: Debtors
Resource :: Cited
Chemical :: leak
Poker :: face
Federal :: reserve
Mattress :: Spinner draped across...
Who am I? :: Batman
Investigation :: inquiry
In good hands :: with Allstate
8:30 :: do you know where your kids are?
Creditors:: bills
Resource :: engineering
Chemical :: Spill
Poker :: Chip
Federal :: Grant
Mattress :: Pillow Top
Who am I? :: The Only One
Investigation :: Internal
In good hands :: Allstate
8:30 :: Wake up time!
Creditors:: Debt
Resource :: Library
Chemical :: peel
Poker :: face
Federal :: Marshals
Mattress :: pea
Who am I? :: No one of consequence
Investigation :: 60 Minutes
In good hands :: Allstate
8:30 :: coffee
Creditors:: banks
Resource :: Human
Chemical :: compound
Poker :: table
Federal :: witness
Mattress :: boxspring
Who am I? :: she likes me
Investigation :: report
In good hands :: with Allstate
8:30 :: Happy hour
Creditors:: Amway
Resource :: Library
Chemical ::brothers
Poker ::chips
Federal ::election
Mattress ::springy
Who am I? ::do or die.
Investigation ::Crime Scene
In good hands ::You're
8:30 ::9:00
Creditors::take
Resource ::ful
Chemical :: engineer
Poker :: face
Federal :: witness protection program (?)
Mattress :: mambo
Who am I? :: I don't know, who are you?
Investigation :: police
In good hands :: with me
8:30 :: late for work
Creditors:: debtors
Resource :: room
Chemical ::burn
Poker ::face
Federal :: crime
Mattress ::dance
Who am I? ::why?
Investigation ::imprisonment
In good hands ::allstate is there
8:30 ::sucks
Creditors::are bologna
Resource ::library
Chemical :: Warfare
Poker :: Face
Federal :: Express
Mattress :: Firm
Who am I? :: What am I doing here?
Investigation :: Pants
In good hands :: Boobs
8:30 :: Third cup of coffee
Creditors:: Hassling me
Resource :: Depleted
Post a Comment