I know, right? Plus, it started raining here the other day.. A whole month with constant below freezing weather, and suddenly it's 40 and raining.. The snow is just ugly now, and the trees look even more forlorn.. and the FOG! Dear God, I thought I would never get home today. And apparently we had a 100 car pile up on the interstate yesterday. Hooray for weather!
6 comments:
Can I smoke it now that you're finished with that tree?
I know, rolling around in the street, used up...your job is done, my friend!
No way. That tree had a good death.
Would that we could be propped up in a stranger's house and adorned with glitzy wonderfulness at the time of our passing.
The death smell might be unpleasant to said strangers, but wouldn't it be nice?
I know, right? Plus, it started raining here the other day.. A whole month with constant below freezing weather, and suddenly it's 40 and raining.. The snow is just ugly now, and the trees look even more forlorn.. and the FOG! Dear God, I thought I would never get home today. And apparently we had a 100 car pile up on the interstate yesterday. Hooray for weather!
silly tree.
MAN, I know.....I saw one on the side of the highway today and I wanted to rush it to the emergency room.
Post a Comment