This made me giggle today, so worth the repost ...
I've seen this thingy here and there, and thought it might be fun to play. It just needed a new spin on it, so I made up new categories.
3 Things I Often Say Aloud
- Time to sample for Quality!
- Hey, lover.
- What's goin' on?
- Shut up you stupid, stupid cow.
- I could kill you with my bare hands.
- Nice fupa.
- A dress I fit into in 1995 that I hope to fit into again one day. Then I'll throw it out.
- The half and half ... it's making some sort of strange grainy things in my coffee.
- My entire collection of jeans, and start over.
- Eaten by cougar or bear
- Fire / house invasion (tie)
- Drowning / sharks (tie)
- Caraway seeds
- Black licorice
- Chalky liquid medicines, a la Pepto



3 Positions I Can't Get Into



3 Articles of Clothing That I Won't Wear
- Mock turtleneck
- Corduroy pants
- Spike Heels
- I make people laugh
- I am kind to people who are flustered in the grocery store line
- I sing
15 comments:
You are a beautiful person, through and through.
I've always wanted to contort my body so I have my hand protruding out of my bum bum just like the gal in the picture!
Except I'd use a handpuppet.
What the?? "I'de use a handpuppet"?? What sort of depraved place is this?
I too do not want to be eaten by a bear.
I've missed you.
If the person in the grocery store line is presently in a yoga position your incapable of, does the ensuing aggravation-slash-jealousy cancel out the kindness? It definitely would for me. I'm just sayin'
By "your," of course I meant "you're"...
And by "jealous," I mean "feel like killing them with your bare hands."
HOLY COW! Someone else who knows what a FUPA is!
~Jef
And I had to skip the yoga positions. They turned me on too much.
~Jef
Yay. Everyone should sing.
I often think I would like to be eaten by a bear.
this makes me want to blog.
you've performed a miracle!
since when is having a hand come out your arse a yoga position.
I dont hit people thats how I make the world a better place...
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض ببقيق
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالخبر
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار بالدمام
اقوى شركة تنظيف شقق بخميس مشيط
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بخميس مشيط
ارخص شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف شقق بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان
شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان
شركة تنظيف فلل بجازان
التميز الجنوبي
Post a Comment