Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
November 10, 2007
Readers' Circle
I reread my story, Unveiling, the other day. I think it is pretty good, but I'd like your feedback. Could you please read the story and then return here to take the following poll? Don't read the poll until you have read the story!!!
Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog...your writing is very good...i adore short stories that get your mind to thinking and this one certainly did. It was a LOVE thriller!!! Julie
4 comments:
Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog...your writing is very good...i adore short stories that get your mind to thinking and this one certainly did. It was a LOVE thriller!!!
Julie
Yeah, chicks fawn over me whenever I pretend to be blind and all.
thanks for sharing your story...! very lovely.
Cool idea... I might do that with my own stories. I'll leave my story comments on the other blog.
Post a Comment