Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
This minivan is hot and I got 3 dead hookers strapped to the back passenger seats. I'm a necromancer mos def!
thats really the ONLY way to drive those pieces of crap....
That's a good one.
Weird thing. I asked a cop buddy to run down the tags on that baby, and it was stolen.That's ballz, yo!
Maybe they really did steal it, and that's their sarcastic way of trying to take attention away from themselves.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This minivan is hot and I got 3 dead hookers strapped to the back passenger seats. I'm a necromancer mos def!
thats really the ONLY way to drive those pieces of crap....
That's a good one.
Weird thing. I asked a cop buddy to run down the tags on that baby, and it was stolen.
That's ballz, yo!
Maybe they really did steal it, and that's their sarcastic way of trying to take attention away from themselves.
Post a Comment