Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Cool...you should blow some of those up and frame them, put like 3 next to each other on a wall, that would be pretty!
Be careful whom you show these to. Mass has a 23% cloud-photography tax.
Lovely pixies.Teddy bears dressed up as clouds.John
I want whatever drug you're on.I mean that in a complimentary way. You're very happy, and I want some. Happy.
I like to imagine myself as a warm cloud if mist sometimes.
Great photos! Beautiful sky.Can't believe we each had photos of the sky/clouds.
these are beautiful pics!
i love these pictures, beautiful clouds!
You're clouding my mind!
I have become great friends with the sky. Because it's always doing something. And I think it's very nice of the sky to entertain me.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cool...you should blow some of those up and frame them, put like 3 next to each other on a wall, that would be pretty!
Be careful whom you show these to. Mass has a 23% cloud-photography tax.
Lovely pixies.
Teddy bears dressed up as clouds.
John
I want whatever drug you're on.
I mean that in a complimentary way. You're very happy, and I want some. Happy.
I like to imagine myself as a warm cloud if mist sometimes.
Great photos! Beautiful sky.
Can't believe we each had photos of the sky/clouds.
these are beautiful pics!
i love these pictures, beautiful clouds!
You're clouding my mind!
I have become great friends with the sky. Because it's always doing something. And I think it's very nice of the sky to entertain me.
Post a Comment