I agree....WTF!!!!!!!! You know how sometimes you will hear or see something that you KNOW will stay in your memory forever or least for a long long time. Then you must share that something with someone immediately so you are not the only one that will have that memory? Well, this is one of those things....I am going to spread the word so everyone can have this burned in their memory!! WOW
11 comments:
the saran wrapped humans ... eww!
OMG that first one is SO FUCKED UP.
although, i think i saw that on real sex once, too.
I agree....WTF!!!!!!!!
You know how sometimes you will hear or see something that you KNOW will stay in your memory forever or least for a long long time. Then you must share that something with someone immediately so you are not the only one that will have that memory? Well, this is one of those things....I am going to spread the word so everyone can have this burned in their memory!! WOW
Have a good weekend SG!
That kid dressed up like a chicken is going to be scarred for life.
Me too!
They sell those meats at the price club. Oh, they're calling it Costco nowadays.
I'm sending you my therapy bill.
I've been looking for something to toss on the grill!
(Sometimes I get into my Jeffrey Dahmer mood).
HOLD ME!
chicken baby tastes like chicken.
are those people wrapped in saran part of a peta ad ?
Gives new meaning to the term "Meat Market".
Good lord.
Post a Comment