Missy wrote a paper about an experiment she conducted comparing the relative upper-body strengths of males and females (with a baseball vs. softball debate as the foundation). In the Real Life Applications portion of her abstract, she wrote the following:

Bonus points to any student who mentions an obscure Baltic sport in her final science paper!!! A+!!!
8 comments:
It's good to see that you can succumb to the obvious brown-nosing abilities of your students! Mine had me pegged within the first week of classes!
great blog!
There should be a hall of fame for papers like this.
~Jef
She sure does thank a lot of people. Did she win an Oscar?
I like the previous section where she mentions that boys can hit a softball because "they are used to small balls". Brilliant.
This is priceless.
I carry hefty woman on shoulders for proud country of Estonia!
I'm wondering now about how much Estonian women weigh.
Kudos to your brilliant student.
Post a Comment