Today I celebrated the last day of my spring vacation by painting my Yoga Room.
Here is the original color & clutter:
Here is the original color & clutter:

And now ... allow yourself to be drawn into the new greeny sereney:

Does it evoke impressions of the hush of bamboo and deep, living forest? It's supposed to. Shut up.
When I dim the lights, the quiet invites meditation and contemplation.
Om.
10 comments:
I am really impressed with how those bamboo vases came out...nice wall color, too. Very zen. Your posting and activities over break have been prolific and enjoyed greatly. Count me in for chocopologie one of these days, SG!
i grow those bamboo things in hopes that i can create those really cool poison dark blow-launcher thingys.
your house does INDEED rock... if you have time, i just finished my basement and it could use a new coat... i'd owe ya!
i totally heart it.
Jamil Eid, a call for reflection and beautiful spring day, my friend Said
Ooooooooooooommmmmmmmcanitouchyourboob...
i LOVE it.
best color ever.
How far into the depths of china did you have to travel to get such amazing pics of that bamboo forest?
Your house has magical powers that would make the strongest of boys weak to your sexual advances.
I like to stop in here every now and again to just remind you that I read pretty much everyday, and I love you so so much. Fear not my lack of comments!
I just got the urge to call you my shining star. Smooches to my shining star!
Post a Comment