March 13, 2007

WTF Poll

Now that we've had numerous WTF posts, it is time to survey the people. Choose the three images that disturb you the most. Think it over and don't be impulsive. Let the images speak to you. If one of them gives you diarrhea, that's a likely choice. (Images shown below voting booth, color-coded for ease of idetification) No, Mr. Sexual Chocolate is not a choice. Sorry, girls.









































Which 3 WTF Pictures do you find MOST disturbing?


WTF is up with the shiny nipples?



WTF is up with the creepy puppet man?



WTF is up with the Eyes and Lips?



WTF is up with Babe the Blue Ox?



WTF is up with Timon?



WTF is up with your lips, girl who would be hot otherwise?



WTF is up with the meat bunny?



WTF is up with the nilla wafers?



WTF is that?!?!?!



WTF?!?!?! salted egg yolks?!?



WTF, everybody knows bunnies don't eat birds.



Free polls from Pollhost.com








102835167_5963e9691b

weirdweird

med_1151445564-sexay

meatbunny

160-cookies



11 comments:

jamwall said...

thanks for the nightmares. now i get to vote on all of them!

Osbasso said...

I could not vote in good conscience, since the first two pics won't load. But I can guarantee that the hot chick with the lips will get one of my votes!

Bill said...

You are an odd hobbyist. How do you find these things?

LittlePea said...

I'm still haunted by creepy puppet man....

Princess Pointful said...

Yeah, I couldn't see the first two pics. And I accidentally voted for the salted egg yolks rather than the creepy saggy dog. Dammit!

none said...

Looks like Mardi Gras on any given year.

Marisa said...

I had a hard time choosing which image was most disturbing. I already had pre-existing diarrhea, so I couldn't use that as a factor.
In the end, I voted for creepy, bipedal thing after the chick blowing Paul Bunyon.
Now I have the heebie-jeebies in my special place.

Verdant Earl said...

I think the girl with the lips and the one with the 'nilla wafers might be the same person.

Because when I saw that first pic, I thought "Hey...I wonder how she would look with 'nilla wafers shoved in her mouth."

And there it was. Weird.

jiggs said...

why does the skinny puppet thing have a ballsack?

Willie Baronet said...

Some people should not be allowed to have photoshop.

BeckEye said...

I was all ready to vote for puppet guy and then I saw that creepy,wack-ass dog-like creature.