However, my trip to Cooperstown this summer might include a little jaunt toward your neck of the woods.
I'll need tips.
(My mom is going on this trip too and she's mentioned going to the Mall of America too. Hello? Upstate New York and Minnesota are nowhere near each other. ... We might have to turn back the other way after visiting our baseball heroes. Have I said "shit" yet?)
9 comments:
is that silhouetted person walking towards the tree carrying an armadillo in their trousers or are they glad to see the tree?
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!
*drool*
word veri "ookhqrii" = "ooh! i get it! an armadillo!!"
I might not see a beach for six months. Shit!
However, my trip to Cooperstown this summer might include a little jaunt toward your neck of the woods.
I'll need tips.
(My mom is going on this trip too and she's mentioned going to the Mall of America too. Hello? Upstate New York and Minnesota are nowhere near each other. ... We might have to turn back the other way after visiting our baseball heroes. Have I said "shit" yet?)
this is beeeyoootifulll!
lonely or defiant?
Is that a pic you took? It's nice
gorgeous! really gorgeous :)
Post a Comment