Tired of boring old snowflakes and American flags (no offense! I love America! God Bless the USA!), I decided to go shopping at The Postal Store. Now I have pretty stamps, to stick to envelopes when I write to the people who are taking all my money.
See now:
(click on each one for maximum prettiness)
12 comments:
They seem to like words that end with "est." Like longest, fastest, largest and so on.
You'd think they'd make bigger stamps. And envelopes for 'em!
i like to absorb the adhesive into my skin, occasionally wearing them as a belt.
new stamps! It's a partay!
hense "Land of Superlatives"
If I use them as pasties, will you lick them for me?
I want a stamp that is giving someone the finger. I'll send that to my bill collectors.
~Jef
Must come back for a glance. The pictures are blocked here at work!
:(
I gave the South Florida Wetland ones away as Christmas prezzies.
I was hoping to read an overly descriptive passage on your stamp licking technique.
I want a Batman stamp so bad =0)
I like-a dat Plasticman stamp.
That one rocks!
I've had each of these! And also the hershey kisses, and the baseball sluggers!
I love snail mail and stamps!
Post a Comment