Spooky. I did a whole post on the Ten Least Popular Candy Heart Sayings. No this is not an attempt to whore for traffic, but I would have liked to steal...ummm.... "leverage" this one for my list.
These are much better than the ones I had today. One actually said, "fax me." Is that for office kink, because I would probably have to just turn and walk away from anyone who tried that out on me. Call, Text, E-mail, okay - but a fax??? I'm wondering if they've fired the person who came up with that one yet.
Maybe you can come up with new phrases for next year as a part -time gig, SG?
19 comments:
mmmmmmph!!!
Happy Valentines!!!!!
Here's DaMasta's comment, since she is unable to comment today. For some reason, Blogger is blocked by her company's "sex" filter. Go figure.
DaMasta's heart
oh, and another suggestion from me.
That is the best candy heart EVER.
I want one.
Hahah..never seen that one ;)
Happy VD!
YAY! I CAN COMMENT! I LOVE YOU!
(oop. did i just say that out loud?)
i wonder if you get a set of cuffs with that
Best. Candy. Heart. Ever.
Happy VD.
Pics? :)
SG thanks for the VD greetings and comments.
For some reason I did NOT get your email. So that's who are eh? try again platts42@hotmail.com
respond with Meatspace Address and you'll get a team picture.
Thanks again. YARRRR!
Y'know, there just has not been enough attention to the most sensitive of male spots. Good for you Spinnerina!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I like balls and I like gags...but together...not so much...
I probably shouldn't have said that.
Spooky. I did a whole post on the Ten Least Popular Candy Heart Sayings. No this is not an attempt to whore for traffic, but I would have liked to steal...ummm.... "leverage" this one for my list.
TO THE LEFT and IN YET? just missed out as well.
Happy VD.
These are much better than the ones I had today. One actually said, "fax me." Is that for office kink, because I would probably have to just turn and walk away from anyone who tried that out on me. Call, Text, E-mail, okay - but a fax??? I'm wondering if they've fired the person who came up with that one yet.
Maybe you can come up with new phrases for next year as a part -time gig, SG?
is there any wonder why i desire to consume every inch of you?
Ball Gag.
Blech.
Reminds me of this guy my friend dated. She said he smelt like radishes.
dear god.
I've been looking for these in real life to give to my wife.
~Jef
Oh!
Oh god, how I love you!
I hate Valentines day, but these were funny =0)
Post a Comment