Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
If I weren't so deathly afraid of spiders, that would be funny.
Next time I need to dispatch a spider from my house, I have a feeling I'll be saying, "It's better this way. You won't be the crack spider's bitch now." before I squish it.
So funny!
Not another post on web-building! Why are bloggers always so geeky?
diznamn thiznat muthafizzle cocaine spida be stealin they spida bitches yo!
I think my brother needs to see what happes to pot spider.
I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself!Thank you !!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
If I weren't so deathly afraid of spiders, that would be funny.
Next time I need to dispatch a spider from my house, I have a feeling I'll be saying, "It's better this way. You won't be the crack spider's bitch now." before I squish it.
So funny!
Not another post on web-building! Why are bloggers always so geeky?
diznamn thiznat muthafizzle cocaine spida be stealin they spida bitches yo!
I think my brother needs to see what happes to pot spider.
I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself!
Thank you !!!!
Post a Comment