January 18, 2007

Is vanity a sin?


'Cause my hair is f***ing fabu.




Stop snooping through my toiletries.

11 comments:

jamwall said...

i could get lost in that hair by virtue of printing it out and holding it against my happy parts.

DaMasta said...

I was actually snooping thru your right boob poking out..


Happy HNT, Lovah.

Osbasso said...

Damn! You almost look as hot from the back as you do from the front! I'm liking the right boobie too!

Anonymous said...

That? Is some sexy blonde. :)

LBseahag said...

muI think you have been using Tyson the Cat's shampoo...

Anonymous said...

Looooovely.

Anonymous said...

Pretty.

Anonymous said...

Purty!

Anonymous said...

OK. Now I have to go back and look for the right boobie.

I forgot what I was going to say.

Anonymous said...

A little late, but yeah, the hair is perfect.

Anonymous said...

your hair is fabu, this is a fact! in fact it is the most fabu hair i've seen, ever!