December 31, 2006

The Super-Gigantic End-of-Year Clearance WTF Blowout!



Photo_1550
This isn't so much "WTF" as "BHC"
(Bitchin' Halloween Costumes)


Deep.

Ly.

Dist.

Urb.

Ing.

Now that's just fancy!

Does this hold any allure whatsoe'er?

Nay.

Nothing is as sad as a clown hobo.

... Except maybe a drunk clown.

tampon_truck

Heh.

wacky

No.


hell

Are you sure?

I thought it was thattaway.

web_main04b1

umm ... GenPets ... not really alive, are they?!?!?!

102835167_5963e9691b

I've got a

"Babe the Blue Ox"

joke simmering in the back of my mind

... still need to polish it up a bit.

george_clooney

Oooh, sexy.

Sexy mit extra mustards.

Thanks to TMcG for the link to Celebrities Eating.

fur_coat_skunk_002

Listen fifi le fou, that coat had better be faux!

elopeoinkerpighatscostumehats

If you & you & me all get piggies and you get the wolf one,

we can put on a little skit for our mammies.

(Just don't click on this link. Nor this one.)

Why don't you listen?!?

bad-star-wars-tattoo

Wait, I don't remember the scene with the stretch marks.

Was that on Planet Tituba?


heck

Wowie.



frig

Actually, this is the up-and-coming thing in childrearing.

The midnight snack-u-fetch.

eva07

Yeah, ummm, I'll just get the mac & cheese. Thanks.

fortune

Sounds like a good idea.

I have a date with a package of Altoids.

Happy New Year!!!

15 comments:

Monkey said...

Why oh why don't I listen??

I'm scarred by the Osmond link. How can I thank you?

Happy New Year Spinning Girl!

Anonymous said...

happy new year spinning girl! you've made me and my friends laugh, ponder, and chuckle throughout 2006. we are looking forward to your 2007 offerings!

(ditto on the Osmond link! - now i must also pass along the psychological scarring to others (because i can't help myself))

Osbasso said...

I didn't check the Osmond link, and know better than to try!

Thanks for another year of weirdness, SG! Looking forward to the next one!

Lee Ann said...

Those are great!
Happy New Year SG!
~xo
Lee Ann

jamwall said...

happy new year you spintillating hottie!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and, no, peeing in a toilet-shaped-like-a-mouth is so very not appealing.

Seals said...

I was going to say something about a life-size Jabba the Hutt, but I must check out this Osmonds link. :)

Anonymous said...

That Osmond song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

It tastes like burning.

I need to get it out, get it out, get it out...

"Shooting down the walls of heartache (bang! bang!)"

That did it.

HNY.

Anonymous said...

There's a urinal-mouth at a club here in San Diego. I would have peeked if there weren't men in the bathroom. next time...

Anonymous said...

regarding the Genpets...

nope, they arent real if anyone had any doubts, but their website is truly frightening. I did some research on them about 6 months ago when all the hulaballoo broke..

happy new year, By the way!

DaMasta said...

GEN PETS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS!


*panting*

omg..

Anonymous said...

Okay, then.

Off to go bleach my eyes, ears, and brain!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

No better way to ring it in than with some of your signature WTF humor.

DaMasta said...

Oh tanks gawd... *PHEW!*

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/genpets.asp

Crystal said...

I'll never forgive you for that Osmond Family link. Never.