Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
You have to keep in mind how stoopid cows are.
WOW, that would really be a site! A cow falling off a cliff onto a seemingly parked car. Somehow, I would be looking around for Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck too.Funny Picture!
You have to forgive the cow. It was just running after Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward and was duped off the cliff.Er, wait...or was that the big worm creatures? I forget.
I have a safety picture saves on my camera phone - a baby tumbling onto its head off of a restroom changing table. 'Don't leave baby unattended'.
falling cow! falling cow! falling cow!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have to keep in mind how stoopid cows are.
WOW, that would really be a site! A cow falling off a cliff onto a seemingly parked car. Somehow, I would be looking around for Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck too.
Funny Picture!
You have to forgive the cow. It was just running after Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward and was duped off the cliff.
Er, wait...or was that the big worm creatures? I forget.
I have a safety picture saves on my camera phone - a baby tumbling onto its head off of a restroom changing table. 'Don't leave baby unattended'.
falling cow! falling cow! falling cow!
Post a Comment