Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
October 06, 2006
Reason #440 for Loving My Job:
We're doing this 3-day roller coater lab where the kids build coasters out of foam insulation and use a marble as the car; later, we calculate the acceleration and momentum of the marble at various points along the track.
Today at the end of the day, I discovered this sign taped to my wall:
8 comments:
Dammit. I'm too big to ride The Loopster.
I qualify!
Let's party!
your students are quite clever.
(i think my nipple ring could ride the loopster. is that allowed?)
Teaching is The Best.
coasters are cool
What a fantastic post. I wish my teacher had made science that interesting to me. Well done. I bet you're a star amongst your students.
god i wish you were my teacher..
Now, THAT'S a breath of fresh air. Pre-teens have senses of humor. Relief
Post a Comment