Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
heh! blogger is messing with you :) i only get randomness, like 'zcxtbrpw' , see that's not funny......
I too get hidden messages from Blogger. Maybe we are part of a bigger plot. Stay tuned for more directives...
Blogger is subliminal like that...watch your back!
fupa. I just heard this term recently. and it makes me feel odd. odd like when I climbed the rope in gym class.
Hilarious!
Ouch.
notice that you got "bigfupa'd" just when monkey was sending you an e-mail message. hmmmmm......
word verification:novpssf <--- november pansies shuffle savvyly forward..
Post a Comment
8 comments:
heh! blogger is messing with you :) i only get randomness, like 'zcxtbrpw' , see that's not funny......
I too get hidden messages from Blogger. Maybe we are part of a bigger plot. Stay tuned for more directives...
Blogger is subliminal like that...watch your back!
fupa. I just heard this term recently. and it makes me feel odd. odd like when I climbed the rope in gym class.
Hilarious!
Ouch.
notice that you got "bigfupa'd" just when monkey was sending you an e-mail message.
hmmmmm......
word verification:
novpssf <--- november pansies shuffle savvyly forward..
Post a Comment