Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
shit! shall i send you part I of your 3-part holiday goodness?
Ahhhh!! I have so much to do! So little time!
My gift to you was saying nice things about your profile pic (which you never acknowledged, but that's okay).That's the gift that keeps on giving.
i can start putting up the spinning girl tree and sing spinning girl carols..
::gears turning in my head::
ooh! I have something perfect for just the occassion. I shall need a delivery address though.
Your birthday is very close to mine. Mine's a month from this post. I think I've got something I could dig up for ya.
I picked out your gift two months ago!! The shipping will be tricky though, so if its late, I apologize in advance.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
shit!
shall i send you part I of your 3-part holiday goodness?
Ahhhh!! I have so much to do! So little time!
My gift to you was saying nice things about your profile pic (which you never acknowledged, but that's okay).
That's the gift that keeps on giving.
i can start putting up the spinning girl tree and sing spinning girl carols..
::gears turning in my head::
ooh! I have something perfect for just the occassion. I shall need a delivery address though.
Your birthday is very close to mine. Mine's a month from this post. I think I've got something I could dig up for ya.
I picked out your gift two months ago!! The shipping will be tricky though, so if its late, I apologize in advance.
Post a Comment