First: I can't believe there are no other comments. Second: This is my second or third most favorite all time song from Sesame Street. The other two are:
*the song that goes 123456719,10,11,12 e-e-e-e-elve! *also the manah-manah song (beepbeedeebeedeep...beepbeedeepbee)
Actually, pretty much any vintage sesame song is my favorite. I stop what I am doing and WATCH them. No, I positively SAVOR them.
3 comments:
First: I can't believe there are no other comments.
Second: This is my second or third most favorite all time song from Sesame Street. The other two are:
*the song that goes 123456719,10,11,12 e-e-e-e-elve!
*also the manah-manah song (beepbeedeebeedeep...beepbeedeepbee)
Actually, pretty much any vintage sesame song is my favorite. I stop what I am doing and WATCH them. No, I positively SAVOR them.
I LOVE the ladybug picnic!! I missed them so...I am so glad you found them!
Please find Oscar the Grouch singing "I Love Trash"
Post a Comment