Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
that's so amazing. the freaky part is considering the possibility of something like that in our homes eventually.blows my mind.
holy crap.that was very cool.
If only a life could be so easily manipulated.
I think that would've helped me a great deal in geometry & trig.
It's like a lava lamp you can manipulate with your fingers. (Maybe I'm just saying that 'cause I was mesmerized in the same way.)Too cool!
duuude. I want the map thingy. Very cool. And I had to watch it 3 times before I remembered where the music is from. Animatrix.
have you really looked at your hand man....i mean REALLY looked at it?????
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that's so amazing. the freaky part is considering the possibility of something like that in our homes eventually.
blows my mind.
holy crap.
that was very cool.
If only a life could be so easily manipulated.
I think that would've helped me a great deal in geometry & trig.
It's like a lava lamp you can manipulate with your fingers. (Maybe I'm just saying that 'cause I was mesmerized in the same way.)
Too cool!
duuude. I want the map thingy. Very cool. And I had to watch it 3 times before I remembered where the music is from. Animatrix.
have you really looked at your hand man....i mean REALLY looked at it?????
Post a Comment