I am loving this blog, because it has a pin-up calendar of the guys stationed at the South Pole, which is quite a riot. It's worth a look for that alone! I'm particuolarly fond of Mr. April, although our pal from Nowhere to Go But Up appears as well!
9 comments:
Also check out http://bigjuli.blogspot.com
you always find the best blogs...
word verification: iwantmroctober
mr october is pretty hot.
i will have three please.
isn't that where "the thing" happened? how do we know the guys in the pics are REAL dudes and not shape-shifting aliens?????
whoa!
holy crap that was hilarious and informative all at once. Like a Bill Nye the Science Guy show.
Hmm. Interesting way to pass the summer. Myself, Mr. April's pic caused my testicles to retract. What was that? Freon? It gave me the willies!
I HAD to add this blog to my favorites. Who knew Antartica had such hotties?
Hellooo Mr. October!
Don't they have anything better to do down there in the dark of winter besides pose nude and do research (at the same time)???
Post a Comment