May 30, 2006

The Egg-citing World of Google

When I Googled "Ovo" for my Peter Gabriel post, I discovered all sorts of interesting egg-related images. I then searched for "egg", "huevo" and "muna" (Estonian) as well. There is some craziness out there on the web. By the way, "huevo" is slang for "testicle", as I have discovered accidentally. Here are some of the egg-ish (and not-so-egg-ish) imagery I discovered:


Ew.


The swirling vortex of a galaxy, or some similar event horizon.
Me likey.


Ew.


Ew. Ew.


Oh, yes please.
I'll take two of these, over easy, with a side of hash.


This turns out to be the egg of some scary invasive fruit fly.

Ew.


Solitude.

Ostrich eggs, with chicken eggs for comparison.
Ew.


Provocative. Strange.


Eggs as art.

I like this.

Hmmm. Eggs with hairdos.


All-righty then.


OK, now you're just playing with your food.

I think she looks astonished because
she has recently discovered
how surprisingly healthy eggs are.
They are nature's perfect food!
Just like the raisin, the Fig Newton, and the bone-in ribeye.
Or maybe it's because her tit is hanging out.
Ew.

14 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

You just had to click, didn't you. Perv!

Sleep Goblin said...

It's true, I am.

You find some crazy stuff, you know that?

I finished your book. A-Mazing! And I was especially delighted over the setting, because it was very close to home.

madge said...

You caught me!

dizzy von damn! said...

you know, i didn't until i saw that you wrote that.

you encourage me.

jamwall said...

you're plenty welcome to touch my huevos.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Me too. I love some of those other images though. The sardine egg and the eye egg are really interesting. The "sperm leg" sculpture is strange and erotic—reminds me of A Christmas Story.

Ubermilf said...

I never knew eggs were so versatile.

You learn something new every day.

Tits McGee said...

I am totally a perv, but, like Kendra, didn't click until I got to the comments. So thanks!

Also, my tit always pops out of my shirt when I start thinking about the incredible, edible egg. Oops! There it goes again!

::blushes::

DaMasta said...

Thank god you didn't say 'with a side of rash'.

ok, the provocative and the solitude ones creep me out the most. gah. *shudder*

oregoncelticlady said...

I keep clickin' and he just keeps layin' there on the rug!!!

FRITZ said...

Well. Well, well, well. that's just eggstraordinary. Just fucking shoot me.

Which came first, the ostrich or the chicken?

I need to shower. I was reminded of the illegal immigrant I dated in college who told me about the jeuvos thing.

Lasting sentiment?





Ew.

henri Banks said...

SG i had a lot of fun lookin at this video !!! Thanx

jiggs said...

why would that titty chick paint on a shirt and the cover it with a jacket?

DaMasta said...

I was juuust gonna ask, did you sensor that yourself?


Yes, it took me this long to figure out what the hell you were talking about.