Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I like those Justin ones. (I like them both but I especially like those.)
Grrrrr, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you.... now I have more blogs to check in my rare spare time. hee-hee! rare, spare -- they rhyme. that's cool!Wait, what was I talkin' 'bout?
I loooOoOooOoove Justin's Cardoons! The whole lot of 'em [Atomic comics doods] have a site together too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like those Justin ones. (I like them both but I especially like those.)
Grrrrr, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you.... now I have more blogs to check in my rare spare time. hee-hee! rare, spare -- they rhyme. that's cool!
Wait, what was I talkin' 'bout?
I loooOoOooOoove Justin's Cardoons! The whole lot of 'em [Atomic comics doods] have a site together too.
Post a Comment