Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Or somebody had a DEMENTED idea...
I invented that eons before the Quickening. Don't try to sell me the wheel, I invented that as well. I'm just a big ol' box o' magic.
do they have any with cellulite?
i bet they make them out of the top half of the frog in france...
Why does that turn me on so much!
I hafta say, since most guys have their heads up their asses, this kinda makes perfect sense to me.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Or somebody had a DEMENTED idea...
I invented that eons before the Quickening. Don't try to sell me the wheel, I invented that as well. I'm just a big ol' box o' magic.
do they have any with cellulite?
i bet they make them out of the top half of the frog in france...
Why does that turn me on so much!
I hafta say, since most guys have their heads up their asses, this kinda makes perfect sense to me.
Post a Comment