Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Spinning Girl [noun]:A person of questionable sanity who starts her own cult,
the mantra of which is the chant, "stick it in your pooper."How will you be defined in the dictionary? at QuizGalaxy.com
I have a feeling that you freestyled that one.
i think i have room for one more cult on my agenda.i'm in!
Wow. How did it know that?You ARE a cult, ya know. Weird, huh?
HOT!!!
As the head of the First Church of Tax Exempt Status, I cannot allow a competing religion to hinder my efforts to rule the Earth.Therefore, I offer you a choice: exile or that thing where I have you sit on a wooden stool and this ugly guy laughs at you for like, ten minutes.No one ever chooses exile.
Mmm...pooper.I'm totally stealing this from you.
Well, I guess this little tool just knows. It tells me:Bill --[adjective]:Sexually stunning
so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Amy Campbell...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have a feeling that you freestyled that one.
i think i have room for one more cult on my agenda.
i'm in!
Wow.
How did it know that?
You ARE a cult, ya know.
Weird, huh?
HOT!!!
As the head of the First Church of Tax Exempt Status, I cannot allow a competing religion to hinder my efforts to rule the Earth.
Therefore, I offer you a choice: exile or that thing where I have you sit on a wooden stool and this ugly guy laughs at you for like, ten minutes.
No one ever chooses exile.
Mmm...pooper.
I'm totally stealing this from you.
Well, I guess this little tool just knows. It tells me:
Bill --
[adjective]:
Sexually stunning
so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Amy Campbell...
Post a Comment