Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Why do you do that to yourself?
This makes me mad.
I think he's doing it ducky style.
It looks like something from a bad trip!
This makes me very uncomfortable.
i did that once. it was humiliating, but i needed the money..
I mean ducks are not to be used as transportation! I learned that lesson the hard way.
I have to agree with rramone. This is in clear violation of the interspecies act of 1987.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Why do you do that to yourself?
This makes me mad.
I think he's doing it ducky style.
It looks like something from a bad trip!
This makes me very uncomfortable.
i did that once. it was humiliating, but i needed the money..
I mean ducks are not to be used as transportation! I learned that lesson the hard way.
I have to agree with rramone. This is in clear violation of the interspecies act of 1987.
Post a Comment