August 16, 2009

A to Z, part 2

[A is for aspirations:]
To be a good teacher.

[B is for beauty:]
The Gregorian Chant on the radio and the hot, strong coffee.

[C is for choices:]
Living in this place.

[D is for doubts:]
Whether I can always be this patient.

[E is for envy:]
People without cellulite.

[F is for favorite food:]
At the moment, fresh tomato and mayonnaise sandwich on fresh bread.


[G is for games:]
Scattergories!!!


[H is for hopes:]

That I will always remember to pause & enjoy.

[I is for If ...]
... I have to see that 6 Flags commercial one more time, I will scream.

[J is for just once...]
... a trip to the moon might be nice.

[K is for kids:]
That could be fun.

[L is for love:]
Found unexpectedly, amazingly, right here in Blogland.

[M is for memory:]
The way the sun blazed and glistened off the frozen branches at sunrise, and I went weak at the knees from the beauty of the sight, so that I had to sit down for the cry.

[N is for never:]
done cocaine & never will.

[O is for overdo:]
melted cheese.

[P is for phobias:]
Spiders. Drowning. Fire. Face eaten by cougar.

[Q is for quotation:]
"I persist on praising not the life I lead, but that which I ought to lead. I follow it at a mighty distance, crawling."
-- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

[R is for regret:]
That one thing ... lost forever.

[S is for sweets:]
Peanut Butter, Banana, & Honey Sandwich

[T is for thankful:]
for good health.

[U is for understand:]
Chemistry and physics.

[V is for vegetables:]
Edamame, sugar snap peas, summer tomatoes, eggplant, garlic from dad's garden, herbs.

[W is for worst:]

When I am joking and you don't get it.

[X is for excellence:]
Getting you to understand a difficult concept.

[Y is for yearn:]
for cool sand on my feet and the smell of October in the wild, wide ocean.

[Z is for zodiac:]
Scorpiette.

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Very well done. You SHOULD be proud!