January 16, 2008

Quilting Girl has touched my heart!

I'm sick, you see. I have been coughing crazily and sporting a mild fever and really special hairdo all day. Suddenly, QG appeared at my door with the following:



All the items that make one feel better:
  • Italian wedding soup
  • pea soup with mint, that sounds yummy!
  • orange juice
  • lozenges of cranberry for to suck
  • peanut butter cups
  • a card of caring

Thanks, friend! I feel better already, snif snif (no, that's not congestion, I am touched!)

4 comments:

miss kendra said...

i wish i had my very own quilting girl right now!

i hope you feel better!

jamwall said...

Awww!

Tits McGee said...

Poor sweetie!

I am snuggling you from afar.

Big Momma Pimpalishisness said...

We had Italian wedding soup for dinner tonight. But my dad once told my son that it's called Italian divorce soup, and that's what it's been referred to ever since.