January 30, 2008

[REVISED]: 1 Day to Change Your Life!!!


The deadline is fast approaching!

Several four of you have submitted fabulous entries for my art contest. The rest of you: Please get your entries in by midnight on January 31!

Remember that you may represent the subjects in any way you can imagine, including hand signals, finger-paint, and cupcakes.

Bonus points for random use of the word "suckle" on a really old post somewhere in my blog! (no prize, just bonus points, and bragging rights)

Good luck!

9 comments:

Think Frustrated said...

I don't know how to send it to you, but please consider my "Early Bird Gets the Worm" post as an entry in your contest. Or, my "Shooting Craps" drawing.

Slyde said...

for a second i thoight that was the "cloverfield" monster...

jamwall said...

I can't seem to make it dirty enough.

jiggs said...

that picture makes me feel funny in my tumtum

Big Momma Pimpalishisness said...

Oh shit, I've got to enter this contest.

Tits McGee said...

Wait 'til you see my picture, Jiggs.

B.E. Earl said...

Well, you used "suckle" on a post from 4/27/07 - Reason # 34 why I love my job.

Google searches are amazing!

wv: Paulo - first time a real name has ever popped up!

Kat said...

SHit! I'm too late!!!!!!!!!!
I blame it on LOST....
well that and procrastination....
well that and tits promised an ass kicking if she won.
So you see my dilemma.

Tits McGee said...

Who won? Did I win?

I WANT TO BE THE WINNER.

Winny winny win win!

Win!