December 07, 2007

Reasons #297 and #298 why I love my job:

Universal truths,
randomly placed
by the hands of the young:




Creative freedom:
Our science tables were so trashed that they needed a paint job; I asked the principal for permission to paint them. We laid the base color in October and have finally gotten around to putting the animal prints on. Yesterday we started the giraffe; I projected the print onto the screen so kids could see how it should look. One tiger is also finished. There will also be cheetah and zebra. Only 10 tables to go!!!




9 comments:

jamwall said...

I've never been to a science classroom tennis ball chair safari.

Slyde said...

pudding = life

i like it.. i want it made into a t-shirt.

Think Frustrated said...

I'm sorry, but those tables are way too cool.

Twirling Girl said...

Weemawokka weemawokka weemawokka...in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeummummawaaayyy...

Kat said...

I'm moving so my kids can be in your class.

Freewheel said...

Art in the science room -- love it!

miss kendra said...

i want to be a student again.

Lauren said...

Those are blow your mind awesome. The kids must really love you.

Rrramone said...

I feel about animal prints on wood in much the same way you feel about bears dressed as other animals. :-)