November 10, 2007

Readers' Circle

I reread my story, Unveiling, the other day. I think it is pretty good, but I'd like your feedback. Could you please read the story and then return here to take the following poll? Don't read the poll until you have read the story!!!


Read the story now:


Take the Poll:

Which of the following are true about the story? Select as many as you like.

I loved this story.

I sort of liked this story.

The beginning is a little creepy!

The story, especially the ending, was totally obvious.

I don't get it.

I suspect that she decides that she loves him.

Who knows WHAT she decides.

The portrayal of his blindness is realistic.

The story held my interest.

The writing was fluent and rich.

There was interesting use of certain words.

The ending is too vague.

He should touch more than just her face.

I didn't finish reading.

I didn't read it, I am just taking the poll.

Free polls from Pollhost.com




4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog...your writing is very good...i adore short stories that get your mind to thinking and this one certainly did. It was a LOVE thriller!!!
Julie

jamwall said...

Yeah, chicks fawn over me whenever I pretend to be blind and all.

shirlsd said...

thanks for sharing your story...! very lovely.

J said...

Cool idea... I might do that with my own stories. I'll leave my story comments on the other blog.