November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I am starting to really, really hate them, so probably the merry-go-around. At least it is pretty! Ask me better what I hate. HATE the ferris wheel. & that swinging Viking ship? Oh my crap!!!

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I run away. I feign a trip to my car and leave. Or I just sit and watch people. Sometimes, I get into the person's closet and snoop around.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
It depends greatly upon the topic. I love talking about science and the universe and the complexity & profundity of life. So in that case, and 8 or 9. But about Politics or True Happiness or The Meaning of It All? Umm, not much above a 2.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
I did indeed. I like shots!

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Maybe 3.

2 comments:

Johnny Damned said...

You are totally gay.

Totally.

J said...

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I like wooden roller coasters.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I usually end up being amused by them... I am laughing on the inside.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
The topics in general, 1. My particular views on them (as on everything), 10.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year?
I did. I like shots too. Crazy.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
0.