September 03, 2007

Question: What smells like salad bar?

Answer: Me.

Today I oiled my hair. It has been quite dry from over-highlighting so I have stopped for the time being (please note the new color, longtime fans of my plumage!). In an effort to condition, I decided to use Olive Oil. I read somewhere, or maybe imagined, that this will be good for my hair. I left it on for about 3 hours while I did chores and thought of dirty things I could say to Jamwall.

After washing, I blew-dry and voila! the results far exceed my expectations.




Damn, my mane is a cascade of spun gold. Deal with it, lesser peoples!!!

I wonder what other uses this oil could have. Dry skin? Cleaning? Cooking, perhaps?

13 comments:

jamwall said...

Just like "more cowbell," there should be "more dirty things to say to Jamwall."

jamwall said...

Lets all together and think of more dirty things to say to me!

Pope Terry said...

Shiny... and strangley good on top of pasta...

John Eaton said...

Olive oil is the bomb, Spinner. Your hair is mucho lovely.

Arugula, walnut, stilton, pear, raspberry and ginger, peruvian dark roast, cinnamon stick, dagoba roseberry, one tulip.

Not the usual salad bar,

John :)

ajooja said...

I've used olive oil before. ;)

B.E. Earl said...

Damn...ajooja beat me to the comment. ;)

tuuna taco said...

You heard about using Olive Oil in the movie "The English Patient." No?

I used beer, mayonnaise, raw eggs, and molasses on my hair throughout high school. Sometimes all at once. Smelled like shit, but some of them worked. Make sure you wash them out thoroughly, esp. the mayo. Ugh.

J said...

Angelhair!

Did you do your eyebrows too?

ajooja said...

Earl and I didn't use it together.

I'm just sayin. :|

Melissa said...

Spun gold is right - I love it! Loving the style too.

(Note to self: Make the damn hair appointment already!)

Tits McGee said...

My pants totally just exploded.

As a professional cosmetologist, I will note that a)the new color rocks, and b)olive oil is an excellent moisturizer for both hair and skin.

You are delicious.

jiggs said...

your golden hair is sexy to the max yall!

Madge said...

Oh mama mia! I love the new color. I love the hair. I love the SG.