September 15, 2007

Like a banana! A smart one.

Your Brain is Yellow


Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual. You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to be very complex. Few people can tickle your IQ. Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

Lesser peoples bow before your stunning cerebral power. They crave to devour you as a way of absorbing your mental prowess.

Your tits are amazing.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, spankings, and communication.

11 comments:

FRITZ said...

I really, really wanted my brain to match your brain, Arachnae. I really did. bummer.

***Your Brain is Purple***


Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

FRITZ said...

Also: oddly enough, my quiz answer did not illicit such personal testament about me as yours did.

It forgot to mention that my ass motivates Japanese men to quit their jobs, move to America, and worship me as a sea monster.

jamwall said...

I'm like a sponge to your mental prowess. But I'm an even bigger tit-sponge over you.

jamwall said...

I'm the O'Cello for your gazongas.

Bobby said...

I Am purple too. My favorite color.

Fritz and I rock!!!!

miss kendra said...

i'm orange.

and i am depressed that my tits are not remarkable.

Pope Terry said...

Purple... hmmm, do you think this means I have a tumor...

It also said my spleen was pokadotted...

John Eaton said...

I'm a greenie, Spinner.

Rock on,

John

jamwall said...

I was too busy staring at your tits. I'm a blue brain.

jamwall said...

Or my O'Cello sponge is blue.

jiggs said...

Your Brain is Orange
Of all the brain types, yours is the quickest.

You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.

Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture.