July 09, 2007

I found my grad school notebook, part 2.



More and more, it is becoming evident that I was, possibly, smoking crack while I was in grad school.

What I mean is:


Serendipitious occurrences.
Pretty developed Westernized society.
Just deserts.
You had this happen before.
Paternalism, materialism, bioethical dilemma.
Autonomy.
Father Figure.
If you take on the support of the damaged child, you inherit the world.
The weak and the strong united against one another.
Strange events.
Strange balance.
Look at the scope of mistakes that were made.
How many, how often, how large?
How grand a scope?
Ah, it is fetal alcohol syndrome.


Ummm .... whut?!?!?!

Yes, that is one whole class of notes.

4 comments:

jiggs said...

It's beat poetry!

jamwall said...

i think jiggs is onto something.

let's give her a rip:


"Serendipitous Poetry" By Spinning Girl

I see serendipitious occurrences in the pretty developed Western society full of just desserts. Just desserts. Just desserts!

You had this happen before.
Paternalism, materialism, bioethical dilemma, Autonomy, Father Figures.
If you take on the support of the damaged child, you inherit the world!

The weak and the strong united against one another in a series of strange events!

Balance the scope of mistakes that were made.
How many, how often, how large?
How grand a scope?
Ah, it is fetal alcohol syndrome. Groove on!


Read that in a coffee shop beat poet place, they'll eat it up!

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Amazing how useless notes become with time.

I never recognize what the hell I was writing, but when I was writing them, they made perfect sense!

shirlsd said...

if you were, possibly, smoking crack, you have pretty handwriting.