July 06, 2007

I found my grad school notebook, part 1.



I must have gotten bored of regular notetaking and started writing down random phrases I was hearing. Or something. It really isn't all that clear.

To wit:

Prototypic pattern on meds.
On the sugar pill!
Solving the memory puzzle.
Terribly undisciplined.
Fountain of youth!
We were inundated.
I wasn't really too hip.
Males and females.
Elderly people against 20-year-olds.
This is a new time.
It's a really crappy literature.
It is very hard to control.
Existing in a vacuum.
I think just very briefly.
Other dimensions.
We go now to the brain.
Divided attention.
Vigilance.
A whole host of phenomena.
Totally unrelated.
Highly co morbid!
Impulse control.
Selective attention.
Executive function.
And then again, and again.

After this, I started making up license plates:

POTPIPE
CLOUDY
YNGSTRS
SKTCHY


What does all this mean?

Perhaps, that I did not actually earn my 2nd Master's?

6 comments:

jamwall said...

yoooz a genus.

spank me.

(on a license plate, that would say SPNKME)

miss kendra said...

my license plate would say GEEKSEX.

or BURLSQ.

Sleep Goblin said...

1. I love you so much for having your notebook still. I have all of mine neatly organized in binders.

2. Maybe if I had taken notes like that, my wrists wouldn't be bothered so much today from the word for word notes I took.. and I didn't finish my first masters..

Sysm said...

Please elaborate on the highly co morbid. Was the hyphen implied? Inferred?

One must know.

Juan must know. Tambien.

Madge said...

heeehaaaah

jiggs said...

If i had ever taken notes in a class, I would be in the same boat.