June 20, 2007

I am a man of PEACE. A rich one!!!

Hah, suckas!!!! Today I plan to resign from my teaching career and move to Ghana! There, according to this email I received, I am the heiress of a great fortune! As of this morning, I have Ten million seven hundred fifty thousand dollars (10,750.000.00) that I did not have yesterday. I can't believe this is happening to me ... my every wish has come true. Except the Ghana part. Never really thought I'd live there. Are there parasitic worms there?

Mr.Gerald John Kojo
Branch Manager
Eco Bank Ghana
Silver Star Tower Branch

My Name is Mr.Gerald John Kojo, I am the regional manager of the Eco Bank Ghana Silver Star Tower Branch Accra Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 44years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that like you, I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the Eco Bank of Ghana; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. On the course of the last two years 2005 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten million seven hundred fifty thousand dollars (10,750.000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 30% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will detail you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Awaiting for your urgent response

Best regards,

Mr.Gerald John Kojo.

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Don't forget the little people!

Marisa said...

according to my calculations, 30% of tenmillionsevenhundredfiftythousand is only threemillintwohundredtwentyfivethousand. are you sure this is enough to afford the house with the pool and the anti-parasitic meds?

miss kendra said...

you are so lucky.

don't forget us little people.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ah yes. We get lots of these....

;@}

Angela said...

I wonder if he would let me share? All he wants is my bank info....that easy enough.

How stupid do they actually think people are?

jamwall said...

Gerald John Kojo is a ripoff artist. I trust Michael Bangura!

brookelina said...

Can I borrow 500,000 dollars?

Freiya said...

awww, some people get all the luck, no one has ever detailed me on how we can achive it successfully,
Also i would like a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT too please. It sounds mysterious and abit shouty.

Lauren said...

I am such an asshole. I had no idea you were a man of PEACE. I thought you were a woman. I am so embarrassed. Forgive me?

Aimee said...

Totally random side note to this - I used to work somewhere that accepted checks for payment (not retail, but sort of)

We received some counterfit checks and they both had some form of the same name as one of those letters (similar to the one you posted).

And yeah, that was just two paragraphs of "WTF?" right there because I'm not sure I made any sense. But hi! :)