June 16, 2007

Feast 148

(click to visit)

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
I am close to New York City, Cape Cod, and the woods. It is beautiful here; the trees reach over the road and make a green tunnel in the summertime. There are hawks, and the best Farmer's Market.


Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
"Old Whore"
"Skankified"
"Meat Packing District"

woah, this is fun ... I want to make this a post unto itself (see above). Reminds me of Ice Cream Flavors.

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Tetris!!!

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Break a toe walking into the corner where the two walls meet. I love that.


Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and green.

2 comments:

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I'm confused. I'll revisit when I'm sober.

jamwall said...

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
there's no hurricanes, earthquakes, or volcanoes in minnesota.


Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
"Flabby Artichoke"
"24-hours (but not in a row)"
"Jalepino-flavored Right Guard"

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
"Spooning with John Madden"

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
"Most Likely to Flail My Arms in a Helicopter-Type Motion Like a Total Spaz."

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Corderoy and denim.

(ADDENDUM: I thought you asked what two colors would Stevie Wonder wear together?"