April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

(click to prepare your own feast)
Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I loved Lemon Yellow; I drew so many suns. Later, when I started to grow breasts, it was all about Flesh.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Pretty darn slim, since I did in fact move to be closer to my current job, the best teaching job I could ever have dreamed of. So nope, not moving any time soon.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
52, which is weird, because that's the number of weeks in a year, as well as the number of seconds of my life that I can never get back after doing that activity.

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I re-gift all the time. Why, is that wrong? I recently passed along a book that I received, which I already had a copy of, and a set of notecards.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Umm, I guess new birthday gifts for my mom and sister.

2 comments:

Edge said...

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

I always like blue, but I had a fascination with the metallic colors.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

Proably like .5. It would have to be a perfect setup for me to move.


Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

134


Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I re-gift all the time. Why, is that wrong?

I regifted a wedding present that wasn't so hot.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

Chicken

Monkey said...

I am going to use my 52 seconds or whatever my number is... to leave a sweaty comment.

Lemon yellow is a lovely color, but I prefer banana colored.