November 27, 2006

Nuggets (a.k.a. imitation = obsession flattery)

My cat-fur LOVAH did a post called nuggets, and since I love her so much, and I am a copycat, I thought I would do nuggets too.

It is very important to me that you all love me, unconditionally if at all possible, and embracing my numerous flaws ... and also that I get my counter up to 100,000 before Christmas. Please help me by posting your comments one word (or preferably one letter) at a time. I remember when I was at 10,000 hits, and look at me now! Bitchez!!!!

What could be cuter than my kids all sitting & reading the Science Times? I let them put their feet up so they would feel more relaxed (also for a yearbook photo).

I have often wondered why doves are always in such a freaking panic. Everyday on my walk, if I startle a dove, it's always like "twuh twuh twuh twuh twuuuuuh!" and flies away as if the devil himself was after him. I don't even eat doves, you freak! Why can't you just hop away, like a crow? Crows are annoying, but at least they aren't fucktards like doves.

I get a little bit personal about birds. Sorry. I love them. Unlike some people. One of my blog-pals hit an eagle with his car (by accident of course) the other day and I am still upset over it. I am starting to wonder if it was really an eagle. Could it have been a hawk (still bad) or a vulture (no biggie there)? I want to ask him but I don't want to obsess on it, since that's not what the post was really about. Maybe you can tell me by email. You know who you aaaaaare.

Every Christmas I have written a letter, and they have always been a great creative outlet for me, but last year I didn't do one because all my creative juices get smeared all over the internets. I want to do one this year, but need to get inspired. I don't have a 4-year-old's soccer exploits to brag about!

They so do. As do Chem geeks.

Which brings me to the fact that I have a mini crush on my friend Miko; kind of a big one, actually. Do you think it would enhance our friendship if I whipped out my boobies when I see him this weekend? I did the cross-over friend thing once, with Neighb, and it didn't work out. If it did work out, though, how great that would be! I find I often let my heart lead me into bad decisions (right, assmuppet?) and then I have regrets. But I also believe one should "Leap, and the net appears." So maybe I should leap on Miko.

20 comments:

aughra said...

Leap, leap, do.

Re: Christmas letter - listen to the song at this site: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/berryman3

frickin hilarious folk song.

yournamehere said...

Whip out those boobies.

Anonymous said...

I think you should leap onto Miko. I hope we get to see that name more...

The picture of your students reading the Science Times with their feet up is so cute!

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Yeah, I guess it's always good policy to whip out with your cans. It's done wonders for those Girls-Gone-Wild girls.

Anonymous said...

Good

Anonymous said...

luck

Anonymous said...

with

Anonymous said...

that

Anonymous said...

goal!

Spinning Girl said...

OK, I just noticed the page doesn't reload after each comment. Sigh. So I guess I have to count on regular page visits, like normal people. HUGE SIGH!

Kat said...

I once hit a flock of ducks...by accident. Traumatized me really.
As for Miko...who doesn't like spinning boobies?

miss kendra said...

i once hit an owl. well, the guy driving did. but it was so scary. and the damn thing's beak left a little dig in the windshield. i cried.

i may not like birds, but i'm not dead inside.

also, i love your nuggets and i think you should leap, atleast a little.

B.E. Earl said...

Those faceless kids are scary.

And, yeah, whip 'em out baby!

ajooja said...

I'm not "with it" enough right now for the eagle story to be some sort of alegory.

It was too big to be a hawk, too pretty to be a buzzard. (sorry)

It was an eagle. They venture this way, this time of year.

There was no blood or feathers on my windshield. I think he was OK.

I'm sorry, but he attacked me. Not the other way around. :)

amera hearts said...

instead of whipping out the boobs, i think you should just spontaniously kiss him.

ps. i knew aliens existed and your photo proves it!

Monkey said...

The kids are so adorable! Adorable I tell you!

I will obssively load and reload your blog through out this holiday season.

Boobies! Leap and the Miko shall appear. This is one of my favorite sayings.

I have the plague. Don't kiss me.

Lee Ann said...

Looks like a fun class!

Tits McGee said...

Leap on me! I'm a math dork!

jiggs said...

I'm a math dork too! Also, I have historically wanted to see your boobies, but now I'm a priest unfortunately.

tuuna taco said...

"Fucktards?" hahaha