October 09, 2006

The Google Meme

Instructions:

1. choose a search engine, click "images."
2. pick 5 (or so) random blogfriends.
3. think of a word or phrase to describe each friend.
4. do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. pick an image that makes you say "ah-ha! that's it!"

This was quite a fun meme. I started with a few of my favorite bloggers. Here is what I have discovered so far ...



BadGod
truck elvis lover



DaMasta
beach rat no feet

(she has feet; she just doesn't like them,

even though they help her get around.)

Fritz
motorcycle poetry



Willie
line art all heart


Jiggs
Kitten Genius



Sleep Goblin
quill climb

Just FYI ... don't Google Tits while you are at work.

9 comments:

miss kendra said...

this is a good meme. maybe i will do it again.

but how will i top the results from last time?????

FRITZ said...

wow. WOW. First, I made your list of 'fav bloggers'. Then, the words you used to describe me were 'motorcycle' and 'poetry'. That's TWO compliments. But then. Ah, then, you found John Muir, and you thought, "Ah HA!", and I am beyond touched.

Here is a person I consider a mentor, a ghost of what's right, a lover of mankind and nature, a proliferate writer and a sufficient historian. All traits of wisdom.

I cannot say how much I am touched. Thank you.

We all flow from one fountain Soul. All are expressions of one Love. God does not appear, and flow out, only from narrow chinks and round bored wells here and there in favored races and places, but He flows in grand undivided currents, shoreless and boundless over creeds and forms and all kinds of civilizations and peoples and beasts, saturating all and fountainizing all.-John Muir

Bobby said...

he he, guess who is sorta back. i missed ya, and your vajayjay.

Monkey said...

Very cool meme. I like the Kitten in a Sandwhich.

jamwall said...

i came up with a can of cheez whiz with my spinning girl search. what the hell?

BadGod said...

I liked this post.

I like any post in which I am mentioned.

Tits McGee said...

I love you.

I am totally doing this.

jiggs said...

while I'm extremely pleased with you associating me with mark twain in this image meme, it's so very insulting to mark twain.

Sleep Goblin said...

Look at me, on the list!!! One of my deepest desires is to become a bird. I'm afraid of heights, but I always imagine how it might feel to be able to fly without the fear of falling. I see myself, flap flap flapping up in the air, and then spreading my wings to just glide over the landscape. I don't see it happening anytime soon, so I stick my hand out the open window of a car instead.