September 17, 2006

Oh, you know me so well.

Lately, I've been blessed with wonderful gifts on the occasion of my new house. Furniture, equipment, house decorations and beautiful cleaning things have flowed as manna from Heaven.

Some of the gifts have tapped into the darker reaches of my psyche, and for these I give especial thanks.

From Quilting Girl, this toothpick holder a la voodoo doll:

Could it be more fabu?!?! Could YOU, QG, be more fabu for knowing I would love this?!?!?! Y'all can get your very own doll here.

And from Aughra, this Teddy bear Dressed as Scorpio:


See his many pincer-tipped leglets? Gaze upon his poison-tipped tail with its evil curl!!! Thank you, my dear, for unleashing such venomous cuteness upon me! I have very strong feelings about TBDOA* as many of you know, and I always appreciate when horror comes right to my doorstep. Many thanks!!!



*Teddy Bears Dressed as Other Animals

3 comments:

R2K said...

: )

Monkey said...

Dearest Spinning Girl,

Heart of my heart. In my selfish absence, I did not know that you moved! I must have new address poste haste. Please.

I am deeply ashamed.

Your friend and simian,
Monkey

aughra said...

I'm so glad that you like the horrifying bear!