July 24, 2006

A Whole New Breed of Evil

Alert reader and TBDOA*-spotter Willie has sent me the following image. You may wish to filter it through a piece of wax paper, so as to protect your eyes from certain destruction.
I'll wait while you fetch it.


Ready?


All right then.


Here we go, my love. This will not be easy. Hold my hand.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!
What the crazy f***?!?!?!?!?!?
Now they come in rigid plastic?!?!?!?!?
Plastic mini-TBDOA!
Next you'll tell me that babies can wear them as costumes.
Huh?




*Teddy Bears Dressed as Other Animals

11 comments:

miss kendra said...

the horror.

those plastic babies looked more dead than sleeping. the manufacturer should probably reevaluate that.

Tits McGee said...

Off to bleach my eyes! Thanks!

Brookelina said...

Are those dead babies? Cause I think that's illegal.

Lee Ann said...

OH MY EYES!
Look they are all noosed up too!

jamwall said...

its the teletubbies being electrocuted.

jiggs said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Madge said...

*gah*

FRITZ said...

ok. i've almost started to develop this fear myself. is this particular psychosis catching?

Kat said...

neato. bear babies. I've always wanted one.
Have you seen these http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000060NRH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (it's an Anne Geddes baby bear and hedgehog....cause we all know that babies are much cuter when dressed as a small, spiny mammal.)

*warning* a fresh piece wax paper may be needed!

Kat said...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000060NRH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg



try this
it may be easier to copy

Rrramone said...

I feel like I did my part, finally. Sometimes you see something and you think, I have to take a pic of this for Spinning Girl. ;-)