May 27, 2006

I Have Invented the Most Yummy Salad.

Roasted corn, tomato, and green bean salad


Toss together:

  • Grilled corn (put naked ear of corn on outdoor grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. When cool, slice corn kernels off of the cob)
  • Blanched green beans (Drop into boiling water; chill after 4 minutes by draining, then dumping into ice water)
  • Assorted cherry tomatoes, sliced
  • Olive oil (3-4 T)
  • Sea salt (to taste)
  • fresh ground pepper (to taste)
  • 6-7 fresh basil leaves, chopped
  • 1/2 onion, chopped

8 comments:

"K" Fingerett said...

Looks yummie ^_^

I've been lurking around your page but I haven't left a comment in a long time. I love what you have here :)


~K

Oº°‘¨t®ãg‘°ºO said...

That looks amazing!

Tits McGee said...

I totally think we should have a salad-off.

Also, I am giddy like a schoolgirl that you want to date me. And Fritz. And Kendra. And Übie. Five is my favorite number!

FRITZ said...

I'm coming over for dinner.
That's final.

By the by: YOU ARE SO AMAZiNGLY WONDERFUL.

I love you.

Sleep Goblin said...

I wonder if I can get DS to make me that... I don't cook and he doesn't like tomatoes.. hmmmm.

Madge said...

I want to be an inventor of yummy salads. Please, let me be your apprentice.

Spinning Girl said...

The key is not to go overboard with ingredients. One dominant herb is best.

Olive oil, used liberally, makes any salad heavenly.

Pille said...

Kena lihtne salat jah! Hakkad ka toidublogijaks? ;-)