October 25, 2005

Blogthings is Scientifically Accurate!

Your Famous Blogger Twin is Dave Barry

Funny, witty, and clever!


Inspired by Miss Lilith, I re-took (not a word) this quiz a few months after my first effort and got the same result. This proves two things:

  1. Dave Barry and I are hatched from the same egg
  2. Blogthings is highly accurate!
  3. I might be a little bit of a Dave Barry stalker
  4. I cannot count to two
  5. It's my blog, I can do whatever I want! So eat my shorts!
  6. Does anyone say "eat my shorts" anymore?

Unfortunately, the Who's Your Daddy? quiz is not as accurate. I am upset that Blogthings would use such a wobbly system. People seeking Daddies come to their site, expecting comfort, and instead are disillusioned. I entered my daddy's name three times and got three different answers (OJ, Darth Vader, and Captain Kangaroo). None of which are the same as the Daddy I got the first time I did the quiz.

I'm too upset to finish this post. Besides, I can hear the school bus coming.

11 comments:

ticharu said...

You might be white trash if you use that expression my dear...

Heather said...

Me... My famous blogging twin is Wil Wheaton.

Used Hack said...

I'm a "Wil Wheaton" too.

If I ever write my movie script, I'm requesting he play me. :)

Ginamonster said...

My daddy is George Clinton. figure that one out.

Serena said...

I'm Wil Wheton! A little bit geeky, long-winded, and baby-faced. ;)

Neil said...

I hope your hair doesn't look the same.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Holy sweet Juniper! Not 1 hour ago I purchased my first Dave Berry paperback.

LBseahag said...

Great..I'm Wil Wheaton...

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...

BTW..welcome back, SG :)

Monkey said...

I can completely believe that you are related to Dave Barry, but I am most certainly not related to Moby. Or am I?

Calzone said...

I was a rabbit.

Lulu said...

Your Famous Blogger Twin is Wil Wheaton. You're a friendly, funny guy (or girl) next door With more than a touch of geekiness.

Who is Will Wheaton?